About Me

My photo
Everything KC will be here!! All sports and music will be covered in this page. If you love the KCMO..come get your sport and music news here! I am not affiliated with any of the local teams or local music.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kanrocksas This Weekend !

Kanrocksas Music Festival is this weekend if you forgot at the Kansas Motor Speedway and you can still get tickets. Headliners Eminem and Muse will lead a star studded music festival you do not want to miss. There will be plenty of music and festivities going on to keep you entertained throughout the weekend.Unfortunately I will be missing this event. I bought a ticket when this was first announced but due to the birth of my beautiful daughter, I decided the best thing to do is be with her and my fiance. Hopefully this year will be a success and future Kanrocksas festivals will happen. For all information regarding the festival check out their site Kanrocksas. For everyone going to the festival, who are you most excited to see? Is anyone going both days? Leave me some feedback.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Your Comments Here...