About Me

My photo
Everything KC will be here!! All sports and music will be covered in this page. If you love the KCMO..come get your sport and music news here! I am not affiliated with any of the local teams or local music.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jay Rock - Follow Me Home In Stores Now


Strange Music's Jay Rock debut album Follow Me Home, has finally hit stores today. Jay Rock found a home at Strange Music and through his TDE (Top Dawg Entertainment) team, his long awaited debut has surfaced. Jay Rock is from Watts, California and has brought his west coast music to Strange. Jay Rock joins Brotha Lynch Hung as the two west coast artists from Strange Music.

Jay Rock's album has some big name features such as; Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Chris Brown and of course Tech N9ne. "All My Life" featuring Lil Wayne, has been out for nearly two years and still has an impact. "Hood Gone Love It" is another single off Follow Me Home. You can purchase the album here.

I received my pre order today from Strange Music and will have a full review on Jay Rock's debut album later this week. Here the videos for "All My Life" and "Say Wassup"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Your Comments Here...